Tour It Up!
Start your visit in our gift shop which is full of Sprecher memorabilia and as well as beer and soda to purchase. Next, visit the brew house and discover how Sprecher is reviving the Old World brewing traditions that once made Milwaukee famous. If you're looking for something adults only, check out our drinking age only tour or our reserve tasting tour.
weekends: 12:00pm, 12:45pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm 2:45pm, 3:15pm, 4:00pm*
Call for exact times, as schedule may vary slightly. (*this is a special tour)
- Mon, Jun 184:00 pm0 Open Spots
- Tue, Jun 194:00 pm37 Open Spots
- Wed, Jun 204:00 pm50 Open Spots
- Thu, Jun 214:00 pm44 Open Spots
- Fri, Jun 224:00 pm30 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 2312:00 pm46 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 2312:45 pm50 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 231:15 pm43 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 232:00 pm44 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 232:45 pm50 Open Spots
- Sat, Jun 233:15 pm37 Open Spots
- Sun, Jun 2412:00 pm46 Open Spots
- Sun, Jun 241:00 pm46 Open Spots
- Sun, Jun 242:00 pm50 Open Spots
- Sun, Jun 243:00 pm43 Open Spots
- Mon, Jun 254:00 pm0 Open Spots
The tour of the Sprecher brewery takes you from our gift shop to our brewhouse, through our aging cellar to our bottling line and warehouse, all the while guided by a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour ends in our indoor beer tent where samples are served and questions are answered. All adults 21 (proof of age required) and older get 4 samples of beer (chosen from up to 20 beers on tap) and a beer tasting glass to take home. Tour participants of all ages get to sample all of our available sodas to their heart's content.
Book This Tour!
(11am-5pm Sundays) the week of the tour to make a reservation.
Looking for something different?
Try one of our specialty tours! Choose one below for more information