Tour It Up!
Start your visit in our gift shop area which is full of Sprecher memorabilia. Your guide will take you on a tour of the brewhouse where you'll and discover how Sprecher fire-brews its craft beers and sodas. Then onto the fermentation cellar, the bottling line and finally the indoor beer garden taproom where you'll sample a diverse selection of Sprecher craft beers, sodas and ciders. If you're looking for something adults only, check out our drinking age only tour or our reserve tasting tour.
weekends: 12:00pm, 12:45pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm 2:45pm, 3:15pm, 4:00pm*
Call for exact times, as schedule may vary slightly. (*this is a special tour)
- Thu, Jul 194:00 pm19 Open Spots
- Fri, Jul 204:00 pm25 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 2112:00 pm30 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 2112:45 pm40 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 211:15 pm50 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 212:00 pm26 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 212:45 pm29 Open Spots
- Sat, Jul 213:15 pm38 Open Spots
- Sun, Jul 2212:00 pm47 Open Spots
- Sun, Jul 221:00 pm50 Open Spots
- Sun, Jul 222:00 pm50 Open Spots
- Sun, Jul 223:00 pm46 Open Spots
- Mon, Jul 234:00 pm32 Open Spots
- Tue, Jul 244:00 pm48 Open Spots
- Wed, Jul 254:00 pm50 Open Spots
- Thu, Jul 264:00 pm50 Open Spots
The tour of the Sprecher brewery takes you from our gift shop to our brewhouse, through our aging cellar to our bottling line and warehouse, all the while guided by a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour ends in our indoor beer tent where samples are served and questions are answered. All adults 21 (proof of age required) and older get 4 samples of beer (chosen from up to 20 beers on tap) and a beer tasting glass to take home. Tour participants of all ages get to sample all of our available sodas to their heart's content.
Book This Tour!
(11am-5pm Sundays) the week of the tour to make a reservation.
Looking for something different?
Try one of our specialty tours! Choose one below for more information