Sprecher Brewing FAQs
- Do your sodas contain caffeine?
No, all of Sprecher’s craft sodas are caffeine and gluten free.
- Does your sparkling water have sugar added?
Our sparkling waters have zero sugar, zero calories and zero sodium.
- Can we mix and match flavors or do we have to buy a 12 pack of the same flavor?
- Can you sell 1 bottle of your soda?
Yes, you can purchase sodas individually at our Gift Shop.
- How can I buy your soda extract 4 packs?
The soda extracts can be found and purchased on our soda shop page.
- Do you sell smaller quantities of the soda extract?
Yes, you can purchase a single gallon of extract by visiting our Gift Shop.
- Are your beers gluten free?
Shakparo is our gluten free beer.
- Can I purchase a keg of your beer or soda?
Yes, please call our Gift Shop to place an order: 414-964-2739.
- How can we carry your products in our store.
Thank you for your interest in our Sprecher products! Please fill out our Distributor form with your business information and we will contact you with further details.
- How can I get customized bottle labels?
You can visit our Custom Label page and fill out a form for either under 25 cases or more than 25 cases. Send us your design and form, and your product can be picked up at our store or shipped after payment is finalized.
- Do you ship all over the United States?
Yes, we ship throughout the U.S.
- Do you ship to Canada?
No, not at this time.
- Can I reserve your venue for a wedding reception?
Yes, you can book our venue for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and any other social gathering. Music and catering are welcome. We can accommodate up to 125 guests for a sit-down dinner and 250 for an open-style setup in our banquet hall. We have 12 European style craft beers and 8 craft sodas flowing on tap available for your event. Please fill out our event form to book your date!
- How many people are on a factory tour?
On average 30 -40 people are on a tour together.
- How can we reserve a tour time?
Please call our Gift Shop: 414-964-2739 to be added to your desired tour date and time.