Love beer but don’t want gluten? Then try Shakparo, our gluten-free West African-style ale. Millet, sorghum, a select yeast and hops deliver subtle fruit and spice notes. Light-bodied. Refreshing. Unfiltered.
No malts were injured; none were used in making this brew!
- Available: Year Round
- Alcohol By Volume: 6.5%
- Bitterness Units: 20 BU
- Malts: None
- Hops: Goldings
- Degrees Plato (Initial Gravity): 14.00
- Serving Temperature: 45F
- Packages: Kegs, Bottles
- Bronze Medal 2014 World Beer Cup
- Gold Medal 2014 US Open Beer Championship
- Silver Medal 2015 US Open Beer Championship
- Bronze Medal 2016 Los Angeles International Beer Competition